November 25, 2014

Video Game Cookies

video game cookies

These cookies were favors for a video game-themed bar mitzvah.  They were all of my fave characters:  Pac-Man, Mario and Angry Birds along with Wii and Xbox controllers.

Here's some close-ups. Sorry for the crummy pictures, I took these at night.  :(

I had fun with some edible markers on these Mario cookies:

super mario cookies

Big thanks to Sweet Sugarbelle for her Angry Birds tutorials.  It definitely made these cookies easier!

angry birds cookies

And Pac-man and the orange ghost:

pac-man cookies

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the peoplejogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv
    abcya com kid

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios